Friday, October 15, 2021

I'm Back To Blogging Again

I hope everyone has been well and keeping safe during these crazy times.  Personally, I've taken advantage of the time we were locked down to read more and to write more. It's been a while since I've posted, probably because I've been devoting more time to other outlets for my writing.

For those who are new to my blog, in the past I have chosen this platform primarily to discuss nostalgia, although if you go into my archived posts you will view subjects as diverse as baseball, mistresses, classic movies, and Harry Houdini.

Since I last blogged, I have found myself returning to the kind of writing I enjoy most: mystery and suspense.  Several years ago I wrote a screenplay that aired on Lifetime Television as Stolen from the Womb and more recently, I had one air as My Mother's Killer Boyfriend (a terrible title, I know, but my original title, The Narcissist, was changed by Lifetime for Marketing purposes.)

I have had two mysteries published: Groomed for Murder (Ballantine Books) and If You Should Read This Mother (Black Opal Books). Both books are available on Amazon (although at present Groomed for Murder is out of print and only available as an e-book)

My newest thriller, Girl Obsessed (Black Opal Books) is due to be released in a few weeks.  Some might consider it a story of "Fatal Attraction" in the 21st Century.  Here is a brief summary of the plot:


        "In order to exonerate his client of murder charges, Defense Attorney Sam Paris enlists the aid of Shannon Clark, an attractive psychiatrist best known for her bestselling, but controversial, book about the effects of oxytocin, a hormone that can presumably cause a woman to become dangerously attached to and obsessed with the man with whom she is sexually intimate. As Sam becomes romantically involved with the doctor, he learns that she has issues of her own and indeed may be more dangerous and violent than the woman he is defending."


I will be posting more information about this book upon its release (as well as a Christmas anthology in which a story of mine is included) -- just wanted to give everyone a heads up.  Until then,

Have a great weekend, discovering Rhodes Less Traveled - Vivian

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the release of your new book!!



    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your new book!!

    ReplyDelete